Friday, August 1, 2008

More on Lestari Furniture


This is the best find. http://furniture-export.20m.com/index.html



My shoe cabinet is, as A. said, very solid! But, she and some other friends have made some truly gorgeous furniture at rock bottom prices. I don't think we paid over SGD$200 for any of these pieces nor over $300 for any of the beds. The chairs and dining table chairs were SGD60 apiece.



It is unheard of in Singapore, trust me, I've looked at enough furniture shops to know and the amazing thing is that their upholstery is as smoking as the woodwork. Trust A. to have the impeccable taste and resourcefulness to have found this contact.

Again, LESTARI EXPORT FURNITURE
Painted French Furniture, Classic Furniture, Teak Reclaimed, Garden Furniture & Colonial Furniture
Office / Factory: Jl. Abu Hasan No.163 Mindahan Wuni RT.3/1, Batealit Jepara Central Java 59461 INDONESIA
Telp: +62 291 3339584
Priority Call: +62 813 25630757
Fax: +62 291 597221
Skype Id: lestari.export

To see their finishing colours, http://www.lestariexportfurniture.com/finishingcolor.htm




Am doing a follow-up order for some of the items we somehow didn't plan on needing. Bedside tables, a tufted stool and vanity (from Restoration Hardware's Westwood line, featured in earlier post), the tufted bench for the lift lobby and a high but short coffee table console.

Only problem is unless I can find more people who want to agglomerate orders, I might be waiting awhile for another container load to head to Singapore!

No comments: