Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Some incredible pictures




For some reason, I put these photos together under the same theme, I guess they are all baby bird photos! From time to time, I like to save incredible pictures that my friends send me and I thought these were really marvellous. The first picture is of our friend's couple-days-old newborn baby and his parents lying fast asleep together, the composition and colours are just gorgeous! It looks like one of those unposed, slightly hippie family Christmas cards.

The latter two pictures were from another friend who had rescued two baby birds that fell out of a nest at her home and her family were desperately trying to keep them alive and going by taking up their care. Again, such a lovely evocative sentiment in the photos and an awesome National Geographic type scale of the size of the baby birds in her palm.

No comments: