




In a way, I'm a bit sad that my Saturday flower-modelling classes are over, it was such a nice way to spend time, with a few like-minded girls, doing something crafty and pretty on an afternoon. More proof that I wouldn't really miss corporate work!
This is just to satisfy my need to bake something pretty (which crops up maybe once every week and a half and is only mildly satisfied by throwing hundreds and thousands over smooth peaks of icing).
The first is the cake my friend made for the class finale. Isn't it a beaut? The second picture is how I could picture that cake in a party line-up, kind of juxtaposed again greens and pinks, like those awesome peony-in-a-mason-jar-s. (The actual cake from the dessert table, is sort of a geometrical teaser, cut from flower cutters but not actually made into flowers!)
Aren't the latter pictures yummy? Both the cakes and the natural flowers, which just can't be beat!
No comments:
Post a Comment