
Seriously, I think, my favourite colours. Loving that shade of tan, taupe and white. Gloriously understated.

Still seeking the bride that will allow me to put her bridesmaids in this.

And this bride, really, the epitome of understated but daring. When you have a back like that, you can have a really plain, pretty front. Loving the drop-waist, the elegent swoop of the thin train, the curls with the low scoop neckline. All you need is a good design cut really and of course, to be as skinny as they come. I only wish that she had gone the whole hog and carried a big spray of baby's breath bouquet.

This is what I think of when I think of a wedding dinner. Sure, once in awhile I'm floored by beautiful pink and blue ballrooms with ceilings of frayed strip-cloth and a canopy of fairy lights. But generally, I think of long wooden tables, natural lighting and elements, awesome food and comfortable company. I think of an elegant, well-provisioned dinner party, essentially.

And this bouquet. I just stopped and stared because it is so odd. Love the weird shaped, yet ethereal looking white tissue flowers. Love the odd spray of berries and baby's breath. This wedding is in the boondogs in Sweden and apparently the backdrop is so very swedish, blonde people cavorting in naturalistic fairy-like woods and lakes. And maybe the design of the bouquet is Swedish too, who knows? It's so unusual and odd, but lovely.

And then this picture. The caraven. The couples. The skyline. I want to be in this photo and I don't even know what it's about, that's how good it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment