It's been a long time since I'd made flowers for a wedding. When N. got married however, it seemed a natural thing to do. She wanted a spring time Sapua-feel to the arrangements, with spots of colour, pinks, yellows. Unfortunately, early in the year, there isn't much in Singapore by the way of flowers, the winter flowers have faded and most petally spring flowers are too delicate to really use here.
I tried to add more texture and dimension to the flowers, with dark calla lilies and gladiolas, as well as soft ivy to match the greenery theme of the Capella. I hope she liked the result, which went really well with her bridesmaids' lavender gowns.
I tried to add more texture and dimension to the flowers, with dark calla lilies and gladiolas, as well as soft ivy to match the greenery theme of the Capella. I hope she liked the result, which went really well with her bridesmaids' lavender gowns.

.jpg)

.jpg)
1 comment:
'twas a gorgeous wedding, made all the more beautiful by your bouquets. great job, as always. you've such an eye for colour and feel for the complementary textures. can't wait to see you again :)
Post a Comment