Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sale on eucalyptus and chocolate bedding








It's the recession sale season in the US, apparently. I'm looking for some seaglass blue bedlinen to go with the set we have.

I guess eventually I'll have to buy another set off Overstock.com but we've been fortunate in that the colours of the spare and master bedroom are very Restoration Hardware and Martha Stewart Living colours, so there are actually lots of sets we could buy pieces of. One day I'll probably re-paint the master bedroom tan or stone colour!

Picked up a blue-tipped set of shams and the box stiched quilted shams in blue. I love the chenille quilted blanket (and it would go with the spare room perfectly too) but I think they are sold out!

The towels are wonderful but we'll have to wait till we visit the US to ship some back. Funny, I guess Z and I are both fall people, given the earthy sort of colours we veer toward. (He does have an awful penchant for yellow and purple though).

No comments: