


A couple of bouquets to emulate, these are two effects that I've yet to try. The first is the bright clashing colours effect- I love how the purple irises aren't really used in a toned-down, coordinated with foliage and tan-braided-leather kind-of-way, rather, they are thrown together with pink, beige, orange, green, yet in a way that isn't completely ugly. It's actually much, much harder than it looks to strike that balance between colourful and classy. I'm not entirely sure this is my style but I'm hoping there will be a bride who will request for this (somehow) and I'll get a chance to make a country-hopping colourful bouquet.

The second is the truly wildflower look, a little uncoordinated, a little unkempt, a lot of small flowers in odd angular shapes and a slightly faded overall colour. Coming from the tropics, I can understand why people don't request this look, we tend to yearn toward a temperate bloom of colour and petals, rather than a slightly grassy, botanical garden look which is too reminiscent of what happens naturally when you don't weed in an equitorial backyward. Still, it's very pretty and Austenish, again, I need a bride who likes it!
No comments:
Post a Comment