Some new photos, a lot of time was spent getting the air-con wiring and electricals up. You can now see the beginnings of the false ceiling in and the toilets are generally done. This is the kitchen area.
Still a lot of work to be done though, all the glass work is not in, neither is the woodwork, cabinetry, last pieces of plumbing, light fixtures and plastering.
What I like is that the dining room turned out much bigger than I thought, with space for a full 2.5m table and a lovely high ceiling.
Still my favourite part of the house, the stair well leading upstairs and the glass-side of the master bedroom that lets light flood into the stairs.
These are the smaller rooms upstairs and the lovely second bedroom, with an awesome view.
The masterbedroom, which is nice and large and the bathroom with a view.
2 comments:
Dear Weylin,
I chanced upon your blog and have a couple of queries which I was wondering if you could help me with?
- I am intending to renovate my house and would it be possible to recommend your contractor to me? It seems like you are happy with his work. It is quite difficult to find a responsible contractor these days
- Do you do flowers for weddings? Can I know more about your charges?
Please feel free to email me at mega_small@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Lifeng
i have no idea you have a new place!
Post a Comment