Sunday, December 20, 2009

Photos from Noah's angle






While waiting for Tom and Vicki's photos, I thought I would post these photos of my nephew, Noah. I think he had as good a time at the wedding as we did! Maybe even better, he got to stay with his Dad at the St Regis and by the looks of it, had gorgeous bathtimes with that huge standing tub and bathrobes, went to the Zoo, the Science Center, the Tiong Bahru Food Market (whereupon he encountered a squat toilet!) and during the wedding, he gamely participated in the tea ceremony, the lunch reception and took pictures with the band!

The first photo is Colin and I in the first part of the first dance, more on that to come. My favourite photo is definitely the last one, I love how he is framed by all the bedcovers and how happy can a little boy's face look!

No comments: