Friday, June 27, 2008

Room pictures backlog

This is a bit out-of-date but these pictures show the rooms bare-new. Down the corridor from the living room, there is the tiny spare Bedroom 3.


Then the spare bathroom, also rather small, most small in the shower box! This place doesn't have enough ventilation...



This is Bedroom 2, slightly larger.


This is the Master Bedroom and the master bathroom, unfortunately tiled with that horrible Singaporean black marble that I detest. Why couldn't they have used natural stone?



The other side of the living and dining leads to the kitchen, with four stove tops, two induction cooker (ick but convenient I guess) and two Electrolux wrought iron stove tops. Zhan will be pleased. There is ample space for the SMEG we are not getting, a oven, microwave and washer and dryer. No dishwasher...and suspended drying rack.


The largest waste of space in the house is a huge utility room. I think they built this in between when the bomb shelter requirement was put in place and then subsequently removed, while they were building. Hence this room has two normal doors and two exits, one to the corridor and one to the utility space. It could also be used as a walk-in wardrobe or an airless dog bomb shelter. Probably consigned to storage space.



The front lift is a private lift that only goes to specific units, the back goes past the helper's quarters and bathroom and leads out to the regular service lift and stairs, I guess. I've never gone out this way.

1 comment:

Dr. Phliph said...

Is your life as empty as your house?
I can help.
drphliph.blogspot.com